Saturday 31 December 2016

Cast diamond

From the 3 newest cast puzzles is one from Scott Elliott (his first puzzle to be produced by Hanayama, if I am right), and what a start!

This cast diamond is only ratted as difficulty 1, so the easiest, but I am sure you will take more time to solve it than what you first expected!


Usually cast puzzles come attached to each other and your goal is to disassemble them. But here, the 2 pieces of the puzzle come not attached. Well, obviously (after you know how to solve the puzzle) the real challenge is to assemble the 2 pieces!

I do love the shape of the pieces and the very nice way both pieces come together.

I definitely advise it for anyone and I would even put it in my favourite from group 1 of cast puzzles along with cast loop.

Buy it!

Don't look at the solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment